Camp in Comfort
At Ginnie Springs there are 123 water and electric campsites right across from Ginnie’s General Store, where you can camp with all the comforts of home. Reservations are recommended and need to be made at least 48 hours in advance; otherwise, sites will be available at a first come, first served basis. None of the water and electric sites are located by the river. Water and electric sites vary in size, it is very important to list the correct measurements and number of guests staying to ensure the site can accommodate you.
All water and electric sites have a picnic table and grill. There are no sewer hookups on the site, but a dump station is available for campers to use.
There is a limit of one RV or two tents per water and electric site, and a maximum of eight guests per site. Campers staying in water and electric must be registered for the site.
Please check our Reservations & Cancellations page for more information about our electric/water reservations.
Check-In Times: Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m.
Check-out Times: All passes expire at sunset on your departure day. Campers entering the park before 8:00 a.m. will be charged for the previous night’s camping.
If you need assistance regarding your existing water and electric site reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Water & Electric Camping Rules
- All campers must be 18 years old to camp without being accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. Proof of legal guardianship required. (We I.D.)
- Camping prices are per person per night.
- Prices may be higher on major holidays/holiday weekends.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Sales tax not included in above prices.
- Camping fees include daily admission into the park.
- Scuba diving fees are additional.
- No pets.
- Campsites must be clean and orderly at all times.
- Lanterns should be hung from ropes suspended between trees.
- Lanterns should not attach directly to trees, heat from lanterns will kill our trees.
- No chainsaws allowed.
- Do not cut or nail anything to trees or vegetation.
- No camping on the grassy areas surrounding Ginnie Spring or the Devil’s Springs systems.
- Quiet hours are from 12:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- No excessive noise is permitted at any time.
- All other regular park rules apply.