Reservations & Cancellations
- Reservations are only needed for water and electric campsites. All camp fee(s) and electric & water fee(s) are collected at the time of reservation.
- You can make a reservation through Reserve America.
- Electric and water site reservations require a 2-night minimum stay (March through September). Reservations need to be made at least 48 hours in advance; otherwise, sites will be available at a first come, first-serve basis.
- Some major holidays require a 3-night minimum stay. Holiday rates may apply.
- All water and electric sites have a picnic table and grill. These sites hold a maximum of 8 people and 2 vehicles. There are no sewer hookups on the site, but a dump station is available for campers to use.
- There are 129 water and electric campsites right across from the park’s store. These sites may be reserved and reservations are recommended to ensure you will have a site. None of the water and electric sites are located by the river.
- You do not need a reservation for primitive (tent) campsites. Primitive campsites are first come, first served and are chosen by campers after check-in.
Camp Pricing (per night, per person)
Adults (10% discount to seniors 62+)
Electricity and water hookup (per site per night)
*Prices may be higher on major holidays/holiday weekends.
*Prices are subject to change without notice and do not include Florida sales tax.
- All cancellations or reschedules to Ginnie Springs reservations must be done at least 48 hours prior to arrival date. Cancellations will receive a refund except for the cancellation fee ($15 per site for electric and water, or $50 for the cottage). There is a $10 rescheduling fee.
- Ginnie Springs reservations canceled within the 48 hour period will forfeit the first nights camp fee(s) and electric & water fee(s). The remaining balance, if any, will be refunded. Reschedules can only be made at time of cancellation.
- If the guest does not check-in for reservation on arrival date, or by the following day, the reservation will be canceled as a “no-show,” and will forfeit the first nights camp fee(s) and electric & water fee(s). The remaining balance, if any, will be refunded.
Hit the Water Faster!
Fill out our admission waiver online before arrival.
Be One With Ginnie
Download our park map and rules.