The More the Merrier
We do not offer group discounts, single payments, or group campsite reservations from April 1st through September 30th, or on major holiday weekends.
Ginnie Springs Outdoors is not a music venue or destination for events. No musicians, DJ’s or performers permitted.
Experiencing Ginnie Springs with others is the best way to create memories and enjoy your time outside. It’s the perfect getaway for friends, families, and organizations. You’ll be able to relax in the refreshing water while spending time with the people that mean the most to you. Our park offers discounts for groups, so invite your friends and family to soak up the sunshine alongside you!
Ginnie Springs Outdoors has five open-air pavilions available to rent on a daily basis. Each pavilion is selectively adjacent to a beautiful natural spring. Pavilions are equipped with electric and water, a large smoker grill*, and picnic and serving tables. The pavilion areas have beach-like volleyball courts and plenty of parking. Most pavilions have a bathhouse/changing area nearby. Pavilions are available for reunions, company cookouts and parties. If pavilions are not reserved, they are open for public use. Pavilion reservations are not available on major holiday weekends.
Pavilion Rental Fees
Pavilion rental fees are $65.00 per day (plus tax). The pavilions are available from 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Each pavilion accommodates approximately 40 guests. Pavilion rentals do not include park admissions.
Pavilion Rental Rules
- Ginnie Springs is not a music venue or destination for events. No vendors, DJs, musicians or performers permitted.
- Pavilion rentals for daytime functions are available between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Pavilions are not available overnight.
- All regular park rules apply. No pets allowed.
- No commercial filming without prior written permission from Ginnie Springs.
- Glass containers are not permitted at any function.
- No beer kegs permitted without prior written approval from Ginnie Springs.
- Underage drinking is strictly prohibited.
- No foul or abusive language, fighting, or other behavior that may be offensive to other guests. Loud or offensive noise will be stopped at any time.
All cancellations or reschedules of Ginnie Springs reservations must be done at least 48 hours prior to arrival date. There is a $15.00 cancellation fee.
Ginnie Springs reservations canceled within the 48-hour period will forfeit the pavilion rental fee.
If the guest does not check-in for the reservation on arrival date, the reservation will be canceled as a “no-show,” and will forfeit the pavilion rental fee.