Water & Electric Sites
Electric & Water Sites
All water and electric sites have a picnic table and grill. There are no sewer hook-ups on the site, but a dump station is available for campers use.
None of the water and electric sites are located by the river.
There are 129 water and electric campsites right across from the park’s store. These sites may be reserved and reservations are recommended to ensure you will have a site.
When you reserve a campsite with electricity and water, it requires a $25.00 deposit ($45.00 for holiday weekends), so please have a credit card ready when you call. Your reserved site is available when we open at 8:00 a.m.
Please check our Reservation & Deposit Policy page.
Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m.
All passes expire at sunset on your last day. Reminder: Campers entering the park before 8:00 a.m. will be charged for the previous night’s camping.
Camping Prices (Per Person Per Night)
|Adults ( 10% discount to seniors 62+)||$21.34 +tax|
|Children (ages 7-14)||$6.00 +tax|
|Children (ages 6 and Under)||Free|
|Electricity and water hookup (per site per night)||$10.28 +tax|
- All campers must be 18 years old to register (We I.D.)
- Camping prices are per person per night.
- Prices may be higher on major holidays/holiday weekends.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Sales tax not included in above prices.
- Camping fees include daily admission into the park.
- Scuba fees are additional.
- No pets.