Ginnie Springs Rules
Ginnie Springs is private property. Failure to abide by these Rules may, at the discretion of Ginnie Springs personnel, result in expulsion without refund. Persons failing to pay entrance or camping fees, who re-enter the Property after expulsion, or who refuse to leave when asked, will be considered trespassers and subject to arrest.
- Children under 12 require adult supervision at all times.
- Swim at your own risk. No lifeguards on duty.
- No diving or jumping from decks, banks or trees.
- No beer bongs or funnels.
- No Jet Skis.
- No riding on exteriors of vehicle.
- No excessive alcohol consumption.
- You may be asked to park after dark.
- No rope swings allowed.
- No air horns or loud car horns allowed.
- No glass in the common areas or river.
- Campsites must be clean and orderly at all times.
- Lanterns should be hung from ropes suspended between trees.
- Lanterns should not attach directly to trees.
- Heat from lanterns will kill our trees.
- Do not cut or nail anything to trees or vegetation.
- No chain saws allowed.
- Fireworks, firearms including pellet, BB and paintball guns, are prohibited.
- No foul or abusive language, fighting or any other behavior that may be offensive to families.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Quiet hours are from 12:00 a.m.- 8:00 a.m.; No excessive noise at any time.
- Underage drinking is prohibited.
- No beer kegs are permitted without prior written approval.
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old to operate motorized vehicles.
- 10 mph speed limit must be observed throughout the property.
- No dirt bikes, four wheelers, scooters or ATVs allowed.
- No fishing in the springs or spring runs.
- No camping on the grassy areas surrounding Ginnie or the Devil’s Springs systems.
- No commercial filming permitted without prior written permission.
- No water balloons.
- Divers must register prior to diving.
- Campers must be at least 18 years old to register (we I.D.)
- All off-road vehicles must be parked one hour prior to sunset. Note: We do not have riding trails specific for off-road vehicles. Use of these vehicles is allowed on camp roads for transportation purposes only.
WARNING: There are inherent risks involved in outdoor activities; risks which may not be visible or foreseeable, including dangerous, unpredictable and changeable weather, lightning, thunder, be hives, falling limbs and trees, shallow waters, rocks, hard fallen timber, snakes and other wild animals as well as other natural hazards and dangers. Consumption of alcohol may impair your judgment and reduce your ability to effectively manage the risks of swimming, camping and other water and land activities.
Customers violating the policies stated above may be expelled from the park. We reserve the right to modify our rules as needed.