Primitive sites are scattered throughout our 200 wooded acres and include many river-front and spring sites. Most sites have a grill and a picnic table. Running water is available on some sites.
Primitive sites are occupied on a first come, first served basis.
Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m.
All passes expire at sunset on your last day. Reminder: Campers entering the park before 8:00 a.m. will be charged for the previous night’s camping.
Camping Prices (Per Person Per Night)
|Adults ( 10% discount to seniors 62+)||$21.34 +tax|
|Children (ages 7-14)||$6.00 +tax|
|Children (ages 6 and Under)||Free|
- All campers must be 18 years old to register (We I.D.)
- Camping prices are per person per night.
- Prices may be higher on major holidays/holiday weekends.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Sales tax not included in above prices.
- Camping fees include daily admission into the park.
- Scuba fees are additional.
- No pets.