Our full-service dive center is located inside the Ginnie Springs Outdoors camp store. You can reach us at (386) 454-7188.
- High-volume fills
- Extensive dive equipment rental departments
- Full-service repair facility
- Orientation to local spring, river, and cave/cavern diving
- No personal compressors allowed
- Classroom available
- Entry-level diver certification courses and open-water training for referral students
- Advanced/Specialty courses
- NSS-CDS Diver training courses
- Nitrox and other Technical Diver training courses
Snorkeling & Diving Equipment
|Mask, with Snorkel||$5.00|
|Mask, Snorkel and Full-Foot Fins Package||$8.00|
|Fins, Snorkeling (Full-Foot)||$5.00|
|Fins, Scuba (Open-Heel, Adjustable)||$8.00|
|Cylinder Single 95 w/ H-valve||$12.00|
|Cylinder, Set of Doubles||$18.00|
|BC (Jacket Style)||$14.00|
|BC, air cell (wings) w/ BackPlate, Harness||$12.00|
|Regulator, System with Console and Octopus||$14.00|
|Wetsuit, Full |
(7mm, Farmer John Style)
|Wetsuit, Half |
(7mm Jacket or Bottoms)
|Wetsuit Boots (pair)||$4.00|
|Weight Belt and Weights||$8.00|
|Light, Canister-Style (Cave) |
|Scuba Package |
(w/Primary Dive Light)
|Scuba Package |
(without Dive Light)
*We have Dive Rite LED Canister Lights (four hour burn time) in our rental program. They rent for $30.00/day. One day LED Canister light rental fee may be applied toward the purchase of any Canister light purchased within 24 hours of the rental.
- Prices listed are per day and are subject to change without notice.
- Sales tax is not included.
- A credit card imprint or cash is required for a deposit for all rentals.
- Rentals due one hour prior to closing on weekdays; two hours prior to closing on weekends & holidays.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to get a “RETURN RECEIPT” when returning rental equipment (as proof of equipment return).
Visit our Admission Fees page.