Your Dive at Ginnie
Ginnie Springs has often been called “the world’s favorite freshwater dive.” It’s no exaggeration. Over the years, thousands of divers from around the world have marveled at Ginnie Springs’ crystal-clear water and startling natural beauty. Jacques Cousteau, in fact, characterized Ginnie Spring as “visibility forever.”
Certified scuba divers who are first-time visitors to Ginnie Springs will want to use at least two tanks to visit the four diveable springs on Ginnie’s property: one at Ginnie Spring and one at the Devil Spring System. Depending on the time of year, you may even want to use a third tank to drift dive the Santa Fe River.
A full line of rental gear is available in our rental department.
- Scuba dive in Ginnie Spring and the Devil’s Springs System, or drift down the Santa Fe River.
- Certified open-water divers may explore breathtaking Ginnie Spring cavern.
- Certified cave divers may explore over 30,000 feet of passageway in the Devil’s Eye/Ear system.
- Dive training is available and ranges from introductory scuba dives to overhead environment courses.
- Full-Service dive store and training center on site.