Electric & Water SitesAll water and electric sites have a picnic table and grill. There are no sewer hook-ups on the site, but a dump station is available for campers use.
There are 129 water and electric campsites right across from the park’s store. These sites may be reserved and reservations are recommended to ensure you will have a site. None of the water and electric sites are located by the river.
When you reserve a campsite with electricity and water, it requires a $50.00 deposit. You can reserve a electric/water site by clicking the blue “Reserve Now” button below. Please check our Reservation & Cancellation Policy page for more information about our electric/water reservations.
Check-In Times: Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m.
Check-out Times: All passes expire at sunset on your departure day. Reminder: Campers entering the park before 8:00 a.m. will be charged for the previous night’s camping.
Camping Prices (Per Person Per Night)
|Adults ( 10% discount to seniors 62+)||$22.43 +tax|
|Children (ages 6-12)||$6.54 +tax|
|Children (ages 5 and Under)||No Charge|
|Electricity and water hookup (per site per night)||$10.28 +tax|
- All campers must be 18 years old to camp without being accompanied by parent or legal guardian. Proof of legal guardianship required. (We I.D.)
- Camping prices are per person per night.
- Prices may be higher on major holidays/holiday weekends.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Sales tax not included in above prices.
- Camping fees include daily admission into the park.
- Scuba fees are additional.
- No pets.